Official release KeeneticOS 3.3.10 of 13-02-2020.
To install the latest version, update the Keenetic from web control panel.
- DSL: implement DSL SNR margin setting
- Web GUI on iPad Pro with iOS 13
- Web: fixed "Port forwarding" page load
- Web: removed unnecessary "show ip hotspot" requests
- Web: added 'loading' indicator for folders in the file browser
- Web: fixed redirect to the "Unsupported browser" page in IE11
- Web: DLNA TCP port setting not saved
- Web: Wireguard settings
- Wi-Fi: fixed Wi-Fi - LAN speed regression for 5 GHz
- Wi-Fi: fixed AppleWatch connection on FT enabled
- MWS: connection of extenders via Wi-Fi accelerated
- MWS: choosing the optimal channel improved
- IPsec: increased the stability of hardware crypto engine under heavy load
- IPsec: recovered the compatibility with IP level fragmentation
- AdguardDNS: fixed errors 'unable to extract domain from request'
- Incorrect LED "Internet"
- Reboots when VLAN and IPv6 component installed
- Fixed display of clients connected via extender/adapter
- Unstable TCP-connections when after 3 days uptime
- AdguardDNS: fixed availability checking
- Web: downloading files from USB drive
- Wi-Fi: WPA2PSK+WPA3PSK or WPA3 settings not saved
- TSMB: rename on case-insensitive file systems
- Added USB-modem Digma Dongle DW1961
- Added USB-modem Digma Dongle DMW1969