Preview version KeeneticOS 3.4 Beta 1 of 20-04-2020.
To install the preview version, update the Keenetic from web control panel.
- Implemented WebDAV and SFTP servers for remote access to USB storage
- MWS: implemented backhaul access point shutdown
- DSL: implemented SNR margin offset configuration
- DLNA: added access to media through PPTP, SSTP, L2TP/IPSec
- Wi-Fi: implemented PMF and WPA3-PSK/OWE support on the Wireless ISP client
- Wi-Fi: implemented Kr00k (CVE-2019-15126) protection
- DNS: implemented DNS Rebinding protection
- SSH: implemented chacha20-poly1305 compatibility and ed25519 key support
- TSMB: added Change Notification support
- USB: improved process for safe removing drives before reboot
- SNMP: vulnerabilities CVE-2020-6058, CVE-2020-6059, CVE-2020-6060
- OpenVPN: vulnerabilities CVE-2020-11810
- Reboots with Transmission for KN-1010, KN-1810, KN-1910