Draft version KeeneticOS 3.6 Alpha 1 of 16-10-2020.
You can find instructions on how to install the Draft version in the developers' forum Keenetic Community. All questions about the Draft version are accepted on the specified forum.
- MWS: enabled PMF security for backhaul connections;
- MWS: implemented rescanning for a better backhaul access point when a new extender is detected;
- DynDNS: added OpenDNS and DNS-O-Matic profiles;
- Web: added service class selection for registered devices;
- Web: added Auto-negotiation to Ethernet port settings;
- NTFS: fixed support for cluster size greater than 4kB;
- NTFS: fixed write speed regression.