Draft version KeeneticOS 3.6 Alpha 16 of 14-01-2021.
You can find instructions on how to install the Draft version in the developers' forum Keenetic Community. All questions about the Draft version are accepted on the specified forum.
- IPsec: implemented EAP-PEAP authentication for IKEv2 client and server;
- IPsec: enabled aes256-sha256-modp2048 for compatibility with Proton VPN;
- IPv6: improved IPv6 address detection for automatic whitelisting;
- HTTP: fixed writing small files (less than 64 KB) via WebDAV;
- USB: fixed spontaneous reboots when using Huawei CDC NCM modems;
- LTE: fixed use of QMI connections in additional "ip policy" profiles;
- DSL: fixed blocking of the packet queue when G.Vector is active;
- DSL: added versions of internal components to the "Diagnostics" page.