Draft version KeeneticOS 3.7 Alpha 8 of 01-05-2021.
You can find instructions on how to install the Draft version in the developers' forum Keenetic Community. All questions about the Draft version are accepted on the specified forum.
- NTCE: fixed cleanup of obsolete sessions which caused excessive memory consumption;
- NTCE: fixed detection of SIP, RTP, and RTCP protocols;
- USB: fixed swnat packet acceleration for cdc_ether devices;
- USB: fixed usage of POCO M3 smartphones as LTE-modems;
- HTTP: fixed access to the device by domain name from the local network;
- Web: added support for "Password protected" mode in the KeenDNS settings;
- Web: redesigned the "Access to web applications running on your network";
- Web: added the "Auto" option for the KeenDNS operating mode;
- Web: added the "Disconnect" checkbox for external QMI modems;
- Web: fixed application category identification on the "Host traffic monitor";
- DSL: updated KN-2410 DMT firmware version to 22.214.171.124;
- Opkg: fixed mounting of the embedded "storage" partition after a system restart.