The Keenetic RMM service provides the ability to receive network status notifications in the Telegram messenger.
To set up the integration, click on 'Alerts' in the sidebar under 'Notifications'.
Click 'Connect' to start.
If you have the web version of Telegram installed — choose the 'Automatic' method.
If the mobile version of Telegram is installed — choose the 'Manual' method.
Events for notifications
Notifications can be customized — receive only those events that are important to you.
To configure notifications, go to the "Settings" tab.
TIP: Help: To send all notifications, we recommend using "All notifications"
- Network lost connection to the Internet - the network has lost its Internet connection;
- Network going back online - the network has returned to 'Online' status from 'Offline' status;
- Device lost connection to the Internet - the device has lost its Internet connection;
- Device going back online - the device has returned to 'Online' status from 'Offline' status;
- Network was rebooted - the network was rebooted with some status (via RMM Tasks);
- Device was rebooted - the device was rebooted with some status (via RMM Tasks);
- Device was updated - the KeeneticOS version was updated for the device with some status (via RMM Tasks);
- Team invitation accepted - The invitation to join a team has been accepted;
- Changing connection to Internet — the network has changed its Internet connection from the primary to the backup and vice versa;
- Changing status of primary connection — the status of the primary Internet connection has changed ('Online'-'Offine'/'Offline'-'Online')
- Changing status of backup connection —the status of the backup Internet connection has changed ('Online'-'Offine'/'Offline'-'Online')
- Adding new member to network - a new member has been added to the network;
- Connection registered host to network - an unregistered device was connected to the network;
- Connection unregistered host to network - a registered device was connected to the network;
- Changing host registration status - the host was registered or vice versa.