The Keenetic RMM service provides the ability to receive network status notifications in the Telegram messenger.
To set up the integration, click on 'Alerts' in the sidebar under 'Notifications'.
Click 'Connect' to start.
If you have the web version of Telegram installed — choose the 'Automatic' method.
If the mobile version of Telegram is installed — choose the 'Manual' method.
Events for notifications
Notifications can be customized — receive only those events that are important to you.
To configure notifications, go to the "Settings" tab.
TIP: Help: To send all notifications, we recommend using "All notifications"
- Network lost connection to the Internet - the network has lost its Internet connection;
- Network going back online - the network has returned to 'Online' status from 'Offline' status;
- Device lost connection to the Internet - the device has lost its Internet connection;
- Device going back online - the device has returned to 'Online' status from 'Offline' status;
- Network was rebooted - the network was rebooted with some status (via Tasks RMM);
- Device was rebooted - the device was rebooted with some status (via Tasks RMM);
- Device was updated - the KeeneticOS version was updated for the device with some status(Tasks via RMM);
- Team invitation accepted - The invitation to join a team has been accepted.