Draft version KeeneticOS 3.7 Alpha 13 of 12-06-2021.
You can find instructions on how to install the Draft version in the developers' forum Keenetic Community. All questions about the Draft version are accepted on the specified forum.
- MWS: fixed probable losses when transferring configuration to Wi-Fi extenders;
- QMI: implemented support for "dialogue" USSD queries;
- USB: added support for Telit LE910C4 modem;
- Web: added USB modems with a web interface to the drop-down list "Access to web applications running on your network";
- Web: added the "Optimization mode" menu to the IPsec-based VPN server settings. It changes the set of supported algorithms depending on the selected mode, as follows
- Default: enabled all algorithms except DES
- Legacy: enabled both DES and 3DES for compatibility with obsolete clients
- Performance: enabled CHACHA20-POLY1305 only
- Web: added the ability to navigate to Wi-Fi extenders without entering a password. The option is available if your extender has a Let's Encrypt SSL certificate on a *.keenetic.io domain name (installed automatically). The firmware version on the extender must be 3.7 Alpha 11 or above.