Draft version KeeneticOS 3.7 Beta 4 of 28-10-2021.
You can find instructions on how to install the Draft version in the developers' forum Keenetic Community. All questions about the Draft version are accepted on the specified forum.
- USB: added the ability to use multiple partitions with the same volume labels, such as "storage"
- HTTP: improved brute-force protection for KeenDNS name in cloud mode
- USB: added support for the following modems:
- 4G LTE Cat4 DS Telecom DSA901
- 4G LTE Cat4 Megafon MM200-1
- 4G LTE Cat4 HP LT4120
- Core: implemented progressive firmware update providing less memory consumption and reliable upgrade
- MWS: fixed binding Wi-Fi devices to Mesh Wi-Fi system nodes to operate correctly with allowed Wi-Fi bands
- MWS: fixed Wi-Fi bands open for connection to apply correctly when acquiring Mesh Wi-Fi System members
- NTP: fixed Network Time Protocol (NTP) server response validation in certain conditions
- Transmission: removed download speed limit for Keenetic Peak (KN-2710)
- PPP: increased Server address value up to 256 characters for PPP-based VPN clients (PPTP, L2TP, and others)
- PPE: fixed the Traffic monitor statistics to display correct information after changing settings on the WAN interface
- Syslog: added hostname value to the payload of the syslog message when sending records to a remote server