Additional articles on configuring the Keenetic
- How many Wi-Fi clients can I connect to my Keenetic router?
- Why is my Wi-Fi connection with the router slow?
- Why can't my home network device connect to the Wi-Fi network?
- What affects Wi-Fi networks? The possible sources of interference.
- Ways to increase connection speed, bandwidth and stability of your Wi-Fi network
- Actual connection speed in Wi-Fi technology
- How to measure the Internet connection speed?
- What is the difference between a public and private IP address?
- Good quality cables are the key to reliable data transmission in Ethernet networks
- Connecting a Keenetic Extender to a router of another vendor
- Options for using Keenetic router together with a GPON modem
- Ways to add custom DNS servers
- What to do if the router does not recognise the connected USB drive?
- Troubleshoot USB drive access via Windows network
- How to use the torrent client built into Keenetic on Apple mobile devices?
- Restoring the Transmission BitTorrent client settings
- What does the warning (yellow triangle with an exclamation mark) next to the name of the added torrent file in Transmission mean?
- Aspects of using Xbox and PS4 with a Keenetic router
- Updating KeeneticOS
- Resetting the router's settings and the administrator password
- KeeneticOS recovery
- Internal service traffic
- Frequently asked questions on component installation and updating KeeneticOS
- Updating the firmware of the built-in mobile modem in Keenetic Runner 4G (KN-2211)