Additional articles on configuring the Keenetic
- General recommendations for placing a Keenetic device for stable and high-quality Wi-Fi network operation
- Why is my Wi-Fi connection with the router slow?
- What affects Wi-Fi networks? The possible sources of interference.
- Ways to increase connection speed, bandwidth and stability of your Wi-Fi network
- Actual connection speed in Wi-Fi technology
- Differences in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wireless Network
- What is the difference between a public and private IP address?
- Keenetic router security
- Diagnostic recommendations for 3G/4G connections
- Ping Check fine tuning
- Ways to add custom DNS servers
- Enabling authentication for a device with an open web interface, when using remote access via the KeenDNS service
- How to use the torrent client built into Keenetic on Apple mobile devices?
- Restoring the Transmission BitTorrent client settings
- How to create a network drive in Windows to access a USB drive connected to a router
- No downloads via the build-in Transmission torrent client
- Backing up files from Windows 10 to a USB drive connected to your Keenetic
- How to prepare a USB drive to store data and increase the amount of RAM in the router?